BONE MARROW ASPIRATE CONCENTRATE (BMAC®)
Bone Marrow contains a rich source of regenerative cells needed for angiogenesis, optimal bone and cartilage regeneration and healing.
BMAC® is indicated for :
- Delayed Bone Union
- Non-Union Bone
- Spine Fusion
- Chronic Limb Ischemia
BMAC system produces the highest cell yields available while concentrating the full complement of cells.
- Concentrates key cells in their natural ratios
- Maintain cells in their natural plasma for maximum viability
- Produces consistent and reliable nucleated cell loads
- Enables the clinician to adjust the cell dose/volume
The cellular Composition of BMAC is virtually equivalent to Autograft
* The production of BMP’s are up-regulated in the fracture site, derived from HSC’s, and members of the TGF-ß superfamily of proteins.
Being Autologous it has a high safety profile
How is the treatment being performed?
Treatment is as simple as 1-2-3. In less than 15 minutes, 30mL of bone marrow aspirate provides 3-4mL of Concentrated Autologous Cells and growth factors.
High Safety Profile
- The Bone marrow-derived cells are not chemically manipulated or cultured
Closest System to a closed system
- Follows AABB and FDA/CBER guidelines for transfusion therapy
Disposables incorporates re-sealable injection ports